Monday, 15 june, 1942 – Anne’s Party | ANNEFRANKSTORY PAGE 2

I had my birthday party on Sunday afternoon. We showed a film The lighthouse keeper with Rin Tin-Tin, which my school friends thoroughly enjoyed. We had a lovely time. There were lots of girls and boys. Mummy always wants to know whom I’m going to marry. Little does she guess that its Peter Wessel, one day I managed, without blushing or flickering an eyelid, to get that idea right out of her mind.

anne(birthday party)_annefrankstory.blogspot.com

  
For years Lies Goosens and Sanne Houtman have been my best friends. Since then, I’ve got to know Jopie de Waal at the Jewish Secondary School. We are together a lot and she is now my best girl friend. Lies is more friendly with another girl, and Sanne goes to a different school, where she has made new friends.

-Anne



<<Prev.Story                                                                                                      Next Story>>

No comments: